Zola Majavu: Senior Partner
was admitted as an attorney of the High Court in 1995 and has been
teaching final year LLB students at Wits University Law Clinic since
then until March 2000, and contemporaneously practiced for his
own account to date.
- His field of experience includes inter alia Labour Law, Matrimonial, Criminal law, Commercial law, Government related matters, Sports Law and General litigation,etc
also serves as a Presiding Adjudicator in the Housing Bureau, duly
appointed by the Premier of Gauteng. He has held this post since 1996,
- In 1997, he headed a Commission of Inquiry that investigated the Finances of Krugersdorp Local Council.
1999, Mr. Majavu completed a Higher Diploma in Company Law and a course
in Conveyancing. Later that year, he was also appointed Director of the
Practical Legal Training School for candidate attorneys at Wits and
also lectures on the subject of Professional Ethics, which post he
- He completed a Certificate in Sports Law from the University of Cape Town in 2001.
- He is also an admitted Notary Public.
- Since March 2000, he has been practicing full time under the name and style of Majavu Inc..
April 2002, he was appointed a judge in the military under the auspices
of the South African National Defence Force, with a functional rank of
June 2002, he was appointed as the Pro-Forma Prosecutor and Legal
Adviser of the Premier Soccer League, which post he holds to date.
2004 he was appointed to Chair various Investigations under the
auspices of and on behalf of the Department of Local Government and
Housing, Free State Province, which resulted in several officials being
sacked and in some instances both disciplinary and criminal proceedings
being institued against some of them.
June 2005 he registered for training as a judge pursuant to an
invitation made to practicing attorneys by the Judge President of the
Transvaal Provincial Division, Justice B Ngoepe.
July 2005 he was appointed to serve in the Federation of International
Football Associations (“FIFA”) Dispute Resolution
- He has been appointed to serve in the Disciplinary Committee of the Law Soceity of the Northern Provinces;
- He also serves on the following Boards.
- Centlec, (Bloemfontein)
- Gauteng Liqour Board (as Deputy Chairperson)
- Johannesburg Metropolitan Bus Services (“Metrobus”) as Company Secretary
- Government Motor Transport Advisory Council –Gauteng
- Jasimozo (Pty)Ltd (as a Non-Executive Director)
- Jolinkomo Trust ( as a Trustee)
Teboho Seleke : Senior Associate
- He is a qualified attorney.
- In 2003, he joined the South African Football Association (“SAFA”) to serve as their Legal Affairs Officer.
- He was an Advisor and Convenor of their various Disciplinary Tribunals.
rejoined the firm in September 2005 and his areas of expertise include
Litigation, Commercial Drafting, Due diligence, Labour Law, Sports Law
and various disciplines.
- He is now Prosecutor with SAFA Johannesburg.
Ken Siwela : Associate
- He is a practising attorney.
- His arears of expertise include Litigation, Governance, Collections and Civil matters.
- He has an interest in conveyancing matters.
Ms Beauty Madito : Secretary
- She is our Office Manager-cum-Secretary, and is responsible for the day to day running of the firm.
has great skills that any law firm depends on, especially with regard
to monitoring the firm’s debtors’ and creditors’ accounts.
Alpheus Lucky Mathebula : Legal Assistant and Para Legal
- He delivers court documents and perform other miscellaneous duties.
- He is computer literate.
- He is a para-legal and performs related duties.
- He also has extensive experience in the Johannesburg Deeds Office.
Fihliwe Maxhaka : IT and additional Secretary
- She is trained in Information Technology;
- She is our ‘in-house’ cost consultant;
- She also performs various administrative functions.
Thami Khoza : Driver and Protection Services
- He performs general duties of a driver and also doubles by performing protection services for our colleagues.